Marketing Scientific Content Writer (f/m/d)
HAMILTON Bonaduz AG remote oder Bonaduz GR
The Hamilton Bonaduz Company is looking for an experienced Marketing Scientific Content Writer to join our Process Analytics business unit. You will be responsible for the creation and publication of scientific content for B2B audiences in the biotechnology sectors that increase product awareness and sales through engaging calls-to-action.
As part of our Global Marketing Communication team, you will work closely with the Global MarCom managers, colleagues in sales, and product management. You will support our team with content writing and reviewing all campaigns to support our Marketing Communication strategy.
While your responsibilities may vary based on our marketing needs, the core of your role will evolve around the following tasks:
- Contribute to writing and research articles based on qualitative and quantitative data obtained from Product and Market Segment teams.
- Identify opportunities and create concepts for new MarCom materials content/assets creation and publication through different media that align with the company’s vision. Develop MarCom publication materials for new campaigns to promote Hamilton’s products range to various segments in collaboration with other marketing team members, including application notes, white papers, web pages, digital and print campaigns, video scripts and press releases. Coordinate localization of new marketing collaterals, including for print and digital medias. Liaise with product and sales teams to develop and update catalogs and brochures to support field marketing.
Content review and editing
- Review all new MarCom assets/content for accuracy, correct grammar, and provide recommendations for improving scientific communication. Review initial drafts of press release while working closely with the MarCom manager responsible for Public Relations. Ensure content is up to date on all channels (digital and print). Responsible for the text quality assurance of all new MarCom materials before publishing.
- 5+ years of experience in creating and supporting scientific communication in life sciences or related experience in other fields such a journalism or communication.
- Experience working within a Marketing team developing collaterals from end-to-end.
- Background in natural sciences, ideally in biotechnology or journalism, with a strong interest in life sciences.
- Well developed writing and editing skills over a broad range of marketing collateral, from brochures to technical articles to interviews and video scripts.
- Ability to transform complex scientific information and data into digestitble messaging.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with SEO strategy and using a website CMS, is a plus.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English (level C1).
- Bilingual in both English and German preferred. Any additional language, is a plus.
- Interest in natural sciences and biotechnology research.
What we offer: https://jobs.hamilton.ch/angebot/
and also the possibility to work in homeoffice.
Are you interested? Then please apply online by clicking on the “Apply” button. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com with the following details:
Reference: REQ-2022_2641/Contact: Barbara Liebl
Applications by post or e-mail can unfortunately not be considered.