IT Service Delivery Manager EMEA (m/f/x)
Hilti Corporation Buchs
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 127 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
What's the role?
As IT Service Delivery Manager EMEA you will coordinate IT service and support delivery in the entire EMEA region covering 6 sub-regions and headquarters, leading all regional IT managers and their onsite teams.
You will assure a high level of user focus and service orientation being the contact point for senior management in the region, manage local IT demand, deliver projects, and supervise IT support and operations teams.
What does the role involve?
As IT Service Delivery Manager, you are go-to person and escalation point for all IT – infrastructure related topics within the EMEA region. You will establish and maintain strong relationships to senior business management as well as the users throughout the region to understand local IT demands and represent Global IT. You will assure that IT services are provided within the given SLAs and the needed quality.
Projects in your area of responsibility include local projects (like setup of new Hilti locations), and regional rollout support of global IT projects.
In this role you are the functional and direct team lead of 7 regional IT managers in the EMEA region. Further responsibilities include contract- and service provider management, as well as ensuring IT compliance. Close collaboration will be needed with Global IT Functions (Verticals) and well as Engineering teams in Global IT.
What you need is:
- University degree (M.Sc.) in IT, Engineering or Science
- At least 5 years proven membership in a globally oriented IT team
- At least 3 years proven track record as leading multi-national IT- projects or/and infrastructure/technology related initiatives
- Knows IT technologies very well, understands the values of the different IT services and is able to explain the values in a simple business language
- At least 3 years of Team Leading experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to successfully perform in a global matrix environment, excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- English fluently written and spoken (negotiation level)
What do we offer?
We give you the autonomy to identify the right technology solutions for our customers. We also encourage you to grow, not only in this role, but also beyond - you will be able to move around the business, to experience various job functions and even work abroad in different markets.
Learn more about us: https://careers.hilti.li/en-li
Learn more about our IoT initiatives: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esUQ6tdQnls
Learn more about our Global IT Competition here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlv1hDNuVw4