Consultant / Senior Consultant (w/m) Advisory Performance Improvement – Supply Chain & Operations in Zurich, Basel, Lausanne or Geneva
Ernst & Young AG Switzerland
EY has been recognized as one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work® Institute.
- 2-5 years of experience (consulting or large international company) in at least one of the following areas: supply chain strategy and operating model, supply chain planning, procurement management, distribution and logistics, E2E supply chain, lean manufacturing
- University degree in supply chain / engineering / IT or equivalent
- Strong interest in digital (e.g., RPA, Blockchain, IoT etc) and first working experience is desirable
- SAP (MM, SD, PP, APO, PPDS, S/4 HANA, IBP, Ariba), Kinaxis, or E2Open know-how is desirable
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills, ability to think out of the box
- Excellent command of English. Being fluent in German and/or French is desirable
- Flexible, open-minded team player fully committed to your responsibilities including willingness to travel regionally and globally
- Sector experience in Consumer Products, Life Science or Industrial Products
More opportunities for your development
We offer you to join our fast growing supply chain team with unique career opportunities. You will be working in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.