Cloud Security Specialist in Switzerland
ELCA Informatik AG Bern;Geneva;Lausanne;Zürich
ELCA manage thousands of servers and applications, on different platforms, from customers premises to his own cloud to AWS and Azure.
Your role in our Managed Services division is to constantly improve and control security of our platforms.
You are able to design security policies but also to implement !
You have expertise in cloud, architecture, enabling you to deliver highly secured platforms.
You also know how to apply your expertise to help customers meet their specific business needs.
You are passionate about cloud and security. You like new things, perpetual changes and innovation.
You know that platforms must be flexbile and secured, which is a real challenge.
For this vacancy we are seeking a graduate from a university, polytechnic or other specialised college, with a previous experience. Juniors are accepted.
Your expertise covers some or all of the following:
- Automated and manual penetration testing
- Identity federation (OAUTH, SAML, ADFS, Keycloack)
- Most of commons hypervisors / operating systems (hardening, vulnerability management, ...)
- Firewall, WAF, IDS
- Configuration and deployment management tools (Puppet, Chief, Ansible, Docker)
- At least one cloud platform (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud etc.)
- Master one scripting language
- Eagerness for opensource products, able to build on top of it
- Previous experience with PCI DSS / FINMA / ISAE3402 ... is a plus
For Lausanne or Geneva you have an excellent command of spoken and written French and English, for Zurich you need very good German and English language skills.
A pleasant working environment in a young motivated team with solid expertise
A broad field of technologies, from legacy infrastructure to public clouds.If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates). Bewerben