Building a public blockchain standard for the ticketing industry
ELCA Informatik AG Lausanne
- Analyse current ticking standards and model an open, extendable blockchain ticketing data model
- Implement a POC based on that model with couple of realistic smart contracts
- Measure effective performance limit of public blockchain (#ticketing transaction, confirmation delay)
- Run the system and measure the realistic cost of transaction.
- Expose an ICO investment model and evaluate the opportunity/thread of such an approach
Knowledge / skills required
- Technology: Blockchain technology, data modelling, cryptography, GDPR, Ethereum
- Finance: general ICO knowledge, some level of interest for financial figures (ROI)
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).