Assistant in IT Investigation and eDiscovery - Forensic Technology and Discovery Services in Zurich
Ernst & Young AG Switzerland
EY has been recognized as one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work® Institute.
Tasks that you promote
- Working in engagement teams, carrying out both reactive and proactive data analysis of large volumes of unstructured and structured data.
- Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations.
- Working in our specialist forensic technology labs and on client site to help clients leverage knowledge from their data through the application of advanced analytics
Innovating and developing new methodologies and processes, and bringing solutions to existing and future clients.
Your profile to succeed together
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in all fields related to Computer Science
- Broad knowledge of the interaction between Software and Hardware and everything related to the data universe
- Experience with SQL,Ruby scripting or other programming languages would be beneficial
- Solid knowledge of IT environments, networking, server architecture and IT security
- Experience in collecting, processing and analysing large volumes of unstructured and structured data is advantageous
- Practical experience in a similar type of work is of advantage
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German optional)
- Strong analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills
More opportunities for your development Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world's leading professional services firms.Mr Jona Fahrlaender is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Job-ID SWI000JS. Only direct applications are considered. Bewerben