Services Account Manager
ELCA Informatik AG Paris
THIS POSITION will be based in Paris
YOUR MISSION AND RESPONSABILITIES
We are looking for an experienced account manager director to join our Customer Success team. You will supervise account representatives to ensure customer needs and expectations are met, and to help our clients get the most of our solution post implementation so they grow their business.
Our ideal candidate has a drive for achieving goals and maintaining a great customer experience and satisfaction. We also expect you to suggest forward-thinking ideas to promote our brand.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase upsell sales and secure renewals through building successful long-term client relationships.
- Establish and own strategies to minimize churn and maximize renewals on the short and longer term. Drive execution with sales representatives and project managers.
- Set sales targets and specific performance metrics for services or product upsells, aligned with client’s business strategies. Enable sales and project managers on upsell strategic priorities. Follow up service and product upsells metrics.
- Define 360 client scorecard and roll-out. Use client feedback to suggest customer experience improvements quarter on quarter.
- Strategize and prioritize account touch points and engagement methods for all SecuTix clients. Report back client feedbacks and interactions to country managers.
- Remotely supervise European account management representatives to execute strategy and attain goals.
- Communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues.
- Follow up of agreed improvement plans with some premium clients.
- Stay up-to-date with product launches and provide support to clients and the sales team.
- Implement a yearly customer satisfaction survey.
You will need to show:
- Ability to interact with multiple senior stakeholders and strong ability to influence.
- Ability to influence and manage in an international matrix organization to achieve goals.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude.
- Team management skills.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in similar positions.
- Proven work experience as a senior account manager and/or senior customer satisfaction position in a software product company, preferably SaaS.
- Proven experience to define ad roll out account management and best practices internally
- Proven Experience in complex B2B software sales
- Proven experience in rolling out customer satisfaction programs
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates)Bewerben