Agile Project Team Lead
ELCA Informatik AG Granada
You will join a multidisciplinary team whose mission is to design and maintain enterprise software solutions for a large number of customers in several industries.
As a Scrum Master, you’ll be part of a software development team. You will be responsible to coach and support teams in agile principles. Your task can also include requirements engineering, software engineering, development and testing.
- For this vacancy, we are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic and passionate about Java or .NET based solutions
- You are able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
- You have excellent communication skills to communicate well with your team
- You are able to garner respect from your team and be willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done
- You are able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles and you are able to be a voice of reason
- You are the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management
- You have high-energy
- You are willing to continuously growing and learn new tools and techniques to manage yourself and your team
- You are able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches
- You understand processes and methodologies and you can speak intelligently about them and leverage techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
- You understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- You understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- You are familiar in common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and development practices
- You understand the software development processes and procedures and you have experience in software development in the Java or .NET field.
- You have good English language skills
- You are ready for challenges
- You have a Master degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in software development field
- Experience as Scrum Master (Certified Scrum Master)